Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Star Wars Art by Other People

I had something ready for today, but decided I wanted to redo it. So I'll share someone else's Star Wars art that I came across this week.

Freelance artist Joe Hogan has started a webcomic called Star Wars: Clone Wars Resolutions, and for a fan project, it's quality stuff. In the first post from last year, he describes it this way:

This is a blog dedicated to the production of a massive collaborative fan project, Clone Wars Resolutions. The idea is to create a collection of web comic vignettes done by some of the best unknown artists the internet has to offer, which will, in our hearts, resolve the stories of the characters we've come to love from the canceled series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

It's good stuff. I find it a little hard to read, so I'm hoping it gets converted to a better platform for reading webcomics. Although I use Blogger, it's not very good for reading webcomics unless you publish the pages at a large size. However, you do have the option to download a pdf of each comic at the end of each post, which makes it easier to read. Check it out: http://clonewarsresolutions.blogspot.com/

While looking at some other stuff that Hogan did, I came across a motion comic he made a few years back. This guy is dedicated!



Thanks for looking,
Mike

No comments: