Tuesday, October 31, 2017

My Little Superhero


Inktober 31st

Two hours ago I had no idea what I would draw for today. Then my five year old decided to put on her rainbow unicorn cape and head gear over her Batgirl pajamas. Whammo! I had the drawing I would end Inktober with.

This Inktober worked way better than last year. I got a lot more comfortable inking, and inking with the Pentel Pocket Brush Pen in particular. I also feel I've gotten into a better routine of drawing. Developing a habit of drawing every day was one of my goals for this Inktober challenge. Now to keep it going.

I won't be posting every day, but I do plan to post more frequently than I have this past year. I picked up a couple commissions that I will share when they're finished. I also plan to finish a project that I've been working on for a couple of years. I'm taking that in a bit of a new direction and I'm happy with the way that's going so far.

So even though Inktober's done, I hope you come back and see what I'm working on. You can subscribe to the blog using the tool to the right. Also, if you're interested in a commission feel free to contact me.  At this time I'm only doing black and white drawings right now, but I'd be happy to consider what you want done.

As far as hurricane relief, anything posted prior to this post is still designated to that cause. I will probably let the auctions end and just have a fixed price for any available pieces from here on out.

That's all for now. I'm tired.

Thanks for looking,
Mike
Email address: Lynchmikew@gmail.com

No comments: