Sunday, October 1, 2017

KIRBY CHARACTERS: Quicksilver

Here's my first drawing for Inktober. I plan to stick to my usual subject matter, but I'm using the official Inktober prompt list. "Swift" may be an understatement for Quicksilver, but he was the next character I planned for my Kirby Character series.

I'm also planning to only use the Pentel Pocket Brush Pen for all of these drawings. I would really like to improve my ability to use that tool.

The scan came out kind of pixelated. Any tips on reducing that when scanning would be much appreciated.

And most importantly, here's the Ebay listing for this drawing. All proceeds, minus Ebay and PayPal fees, go to hurricane relief. I think that's about 87% of final sale will go to helping victims of the recent hurricane disaster.

Sold

Quicksilver was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby for Marvel Comics. His first appearance was in X-Men #4 (1964).

Thanks for looking,
Mike

No comments: