Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Star Wars Wednesday #11: JANGO UNCHAINED

Jango Fett. Oil on canvas, 16x20.
after LFL

Something a little different this week. Last year I was planning a painting series of Star Wars palette knife paintings. I only finished two and started this one before getting busy with other things. I had my oils out for a commission I'm working on and decided to finish this one. And there you go.

The title for this post was a lot more relevant and original when I was going to post it last year. I couldn't think of anything else, so I decided to just stick with it.

If you want to check out those other paintings, my Star Wars Wednesday posts so far, as well as other Star Wars posts from the past, check out my Star Wars Archive.




Thanks for looking
Mike
For commissions: lynchmikew@gmail.com

No comments: