Tuesday, January 22, 2019

BACK ON BLOGGER AND NEW ILLUSTRATION WORK

Hey Everyone,

I'm going to be closing my Patreon. It just wasn't working out as I had hoped and I guess it's just not for me. So I'm going to start posting here again. I know blogs aren't used as much these days, but I want my work compiled somewhere that's easy to find in a web search. I've mostly been posting on Twitter and Facebook, but sometimes I think social media will collapse. Wishful thinking? (Just kidding, it has it's uses.) I may change the look of the blog again to make it look more like a portfolio site. Not sure yet.

I will gradually bring some of the art on Patreon back to this site, but for now here's the first piece in a new series I'm doing for Jordan Burton's After Megiddo. 


Thanks for looking,
Mike
For commissions: Lynchmikew@gmail.com

No comments: